This position is key in getting our custom campers out on the road. You would be responsible for building our patented campers, creating jigs as needed to improve processes, working effectively in both a team and individual environment, and following process documentation to uphold our quality standards. This position is for someone who not only enjoys working with their hands, but who is also a quick learner capable of adapting themselves to fulfill all tasks at hand.
- Camper fabrication and assembly. This includes operating power tools, hand tools, caulking, and measurement taking. You will also be expected to learn processes and follow documentation to complete each unit with great attention to detail. Safety is very important to us, so you must be able to adhere to safety guidelines as well.
- Working in a team environment. This includes effectively and respectfully communicating with other individuals at all stages of camper production. If there are any issues or mistakes that occur, we expect it to be brought to our attention immediately in order to assess the best path forward. There will be times when individual work is required, so the ability to act dynamically and independently is a a plus.
- Building jigs and problem solving to generate solutions when needed. As we continue to develop our campers there may be times when process improvements are needed. We encourage team members to help out with creating solutions and fabricating jigs to make our processes run more smoothly.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but not required)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Basic shop experience (e.g. woodworking, construction, building out your van, or working at a home shop)
- Ability to take accurate measurements and follow protocol with great attention to detail
- Ability to read/write in English
- Effective communication skills (talking and listening), strong analytical and problem solving skills, and high motivation with an ability to multitask
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment where you will stand, lift, stretch, pull, push, carry, stoop, and walk.
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Gear/pro deals on participating outdoor retail brands